Google: updated on 01nov10
1. Who draws the special google home page logos for holidays & other celebrations?
-- DENNIS HWANG
2. What does google "similar pages" feature mean?
-- Google will search the web for pages that fall into the same general category as your result.
3. Google started in the year.
-- September 27, 1997
4. What is the google cache?
-- A copy of each page address google records it.
5. Where do googles directory listenings comes from?
-- The open directory
6. What is the google's shopping tool?
7. What is the google page rank?
-- Google system for determining the relevancy of a particular web page.
8. Name the google blog property?
9. What does the "I'm feeling lucky" button do?
-- Bypass your results & goes to the first web page returned for your query.
10. Search term that is given to find the word Olympics & including pages that have a number between
1980 & 2000.
-- Olympics 1980..2000
11. Mention the colors of each letter in google term (In google home page)?
G - blue
O - red
O - yellow
G - blue
L - green
E - red
12. Mention the Co-founders of Google.
-- LARRY PAGE & SERGEY BRIN
13. Number of languages offered by google in INDIA?
14. What are the Indian languages offered by the google?
-- Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Punjabi.
15. Search query used to get all pages that have link to a particular site.
-- Example -> Link:www.bit2byte.weebly.com